ECTS credit: 6
Lecturer(s): asist. dr. Zabel Blaž, doc. dr. Hribar Sorčan Valentina
1. Foundation of philosophical anthropology as a new philosophical discipline in the first part of the 20th century.
2. Treatise of the relation between living beings (human beings – animals – plants) and the meaning of life
3. Research of the concept of personhood and self-consciousness through of history of philosophy – J. Locke, J. Bentham, and through contemporary approaches – bioethics: P. Singer, J. Harris).
4. Treatise of concepts of sympathy, empathy and altruism as the basis of humanity, from its beginnings in English philosophy. Proethical behavior of animals; also the question of their rights.
5. Philosophy of language: analysis of the questions when, how and why the human language developed.
6. Foundation of moral consciousness (I. Kant, J.-P. Sartre, A. Badiou, idr.) .
7. Concepts of time, history and memory (M. Eliade, H. Arendt, etc.).