Mountain Geography and Geography of Protected Areas
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Cigale Dejan, izr. prof. dr. Ogrin Matej
- Natural and social geographic characteristics of the world mountain areas.
- Natural and social geographic characteristics of the mountain areas in Slovenia.
- The history of discoveries in the mountain areas.
- Agriculture in the world mountain areas, as well as in Slovenia.
- Tourism and recreation development in the world mountain areas, as well as in Slovenia.
- Protected areas around the world and in Slovenia – their main characteristics and significance.
- Agriculture in the protected areas.
- Tourism and recreation in the protected areas.
- Environmental issues in the mountain and protected areas.
- Interpretation of natural and cultural heritage and management of protected areas.
- Responses and resilience of mountain and protected areas in the case of modern human activities.
- Geographic research methodology in the case of mountain and protected areas.
- The position and development significance of mountain and protected areas